We are looking for a public relations manager/specialist to join our PR department. In this role, you will be working closely with the PR Director and assisting with the writing of media releases, events planning and execution, social media operations, research report proofreading & releasing and much more. You will also be working closely with your leader from other departments to determine their PR needs.
To be a successful PR manager/specialist you must be a confident public speaker and have excellent skills in copywriting and social media marketing. Ultimately, an outstanding PR manager/specialist should be able to build relationships with the media and suppliers of marketing material, while constantly looking for ways to boost the company’s professional image.
- Supporting the PR Director in implementing the company’s PR strategy.
- Creating engaging content for media releases, social media platforms, and EDMs.
- Updating and maintaining the company’s social media accounts.
- Building relationships with potential suppliers, event organizers and the media.
- Providing assistance to the PR Director with the scheduling and organizing of events.
- Conducting research on marketing initiatives of the company’s competitors.
- Monitoring of media coverage on events and media releases that were issued and creating press clippings.
- Updating media list.
- Performing administrative duties.
- Enrolment in a BA or BSc degree in public relations, communication, or marketing
- Previous Web3 marketing or PR experience will be preferred.
- Excellent understanding of various social media platforms including Website, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Medium.
- Efficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic budget management skills to track spending on sponsorships, events, and marketing material.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- The ability to prioritize your workload and keep to strict content deadlines.
- Willingness to attend corporate events after hours and on weekends.
- Knowledge of copywriting and editing.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write reports and press releases in English and Mandarin